EXCAVATION SOLUTIONS FOR:
• Oil & Gas Pipelines
• Utility Sector
• Transportation Sector
• Industrial Sector
• Engineering Sector
• Mining Sector
• Daylighting (Visual confirmation of buried lines)
• Slot trenching
• Utility pole holes and piling holes
• Debris removal and cleanups
• Service and splice pits
• Pipeline and utility crossing
• Directional drilling test holes
• LT Licensed to haul hazardous waste
Risk reduction — water is far less destructive than steel backhoe buckets!
Cost reduction — by reducing an excavation’s footprint, restoration and paving costs are minimized.
Time savings — smaller precision excavations typically need less time than larger ones.
Cyclone Hydrovac can provide video surveys and reports for new construction, new service connection points, or existing pipelines to confirm the condition of the pipe.
• Closed Circuit Television inspection from 150mm upwards.
• PACP Certified Operators.
• Inspect and record pipe condition.
• Identify cracks, offset joints, breaks, roots and intruding service connections.
• High velocity water jet (Hydraulic Cleaning) frees and moves debris, grease, rocks, sand & other obstructions from sewer lines to the manhole where it’s removed from the system by the vacuum system.
• Specialized nozzles cut roots, ream hard deposits, mineral build up & protruding laterals.
• Does not cause structural damage to the existing pipe.
Trenchless Point REpairs
When pipe damage is limited to one specific location full length lining is not required. We install FRP point repairs to the location in need of repair. We first clean and CCTV inspect the pipe to identify the problem and its location. The repair length and thickness is determined and we prepare and install the point repair, a post repair video is prepared and provided to the owner. All of this is accomplished without digging up the repair site!
Tank Cleaning & Confined Space Entry
• Petroleum Storage Tanks (AST’s) to 150’ diameter
• Floating roof entries
• Pinning support legs
• Municipal water reservoir cleaning and sanitizing
• Municipal wastewater Lift stations and Balance tanks
• SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) equipped and trained
• SAB unit (Supplied Air Breathing) equipped and trained
• Tank Rescue trained
• Exxon/Mobil Tank Cleaning Procedures Certified
We’ve been conducting confined space entries (CSEs) for over 10 years. Petroleum storage tanks, municipal wastewater lift stations and balance tanks, and municipal water reservoir cleaning & sanitizing are our specialty. We regularly clean gravel bed filters, electro-static precipitators and other industrial confined spaces. We’re LT licensed to haul hazardous waste.
Our commitment to excellence
Each of our employees are trained in the following:
• Fall Protection
• Confined Space Awareness & Rescue
• Fit Tested
• Ground Disturbance
• Elevated Platforms
• Benzene Awareness
• Asbestos Awareness
• First Aid
• Transportation of Dangerous Goods
• Gold Shovel
• BC Hydro PSSP
• Hazard Recongnition